Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey boys i sold my sled cant belive it. just after i finally got it were i wanted it but couldnt argue with the money. now i am looking for ideas on what to buy now. i havent made up my mine to buy a short track or another long track and should i wait till next season and spring order something but i still have to months of this season left decisions decisions

·
Registered
383 Posts
i would buy an 06 Renegade X or a new renegade xp if i were you.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha heard you like your mach z to much to part with it hahaha in case the boys didnt tell you i am pretty sure your knee pads came in

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
NO cheater parts for a Yami--- you may want to ask Gord what's under the hood of that pro-stock Yami,ooops, I mean Ski-Doo he has. :stirthepot: :summer_sucks:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO cheater parts for a Yami--- you may want to ask Gord what's under the hood of that pro-stock Yami,ooops, I mean Ski-Doo he has. :stirthepot: :summer_sucks:[/b]
Haha true but look at the money you have to spend to get a yammi to move only way is turbo and you cant hind that hahaha

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
Rumor has it there is a something new coming from BRP early next month. ???

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Haha true but look at the money you have to spend to get a yammi to move only way is turbo and you cant hind that hahaha[/b]
Actually, mine moves along pretty good without a turbo. And I'd let you try it, but you'd end up either quitting or losing your job.... :poke:

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Word on the street is the new 800 IQ Poo is melting the snow out west with their 158hp monster..............but you did say you worked for brp..........too bad..................cheers...........

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Hope they work better than the 900 Fusions when they came out with them in 2005 :whistle:

Buy a Rev XP Renegade 800, it will keep you happy for a few years until something better comes out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hope they work better than the 900 Fusions when they came out with them in 2005 :whistle:

Buy a Rev XP Renegade 800, it will keep you happy for a few years until something better comes out.[/b]
that is what i am thinking there is one left at the shop but it is electric start and i dont really want electric start. and they are getting very hard to find alot of dealers have sold out of most stuff might buy it and sell the eclectric start to someone

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Haha true but look at the money you have to spend to get a yammi to move only way is turbo and you cant hind that hahaha[/b]
Not true! Check with DynoRay, he'll show ya what could be done normally aspirated. There's a brand new 06 RenegadeX1000 at RVWheelEstate, bet they'd give a good deal

·
Registered
383 Posts
Not true! Check with DynoRay, he'll show ya what could be done normally aspirated. There's a brand new 06 RenegadeX1000 at RVWheelEstate, bet they'd give a good deal[/b]
RV also just got 6 TNT's!!! I got 600 miles on mine and highly recommend it!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts