Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend my rear skid became really soft . I took it back to the dealer he changed the oil and recharged the rear shock . I got my sled back today and it still feels way too soft and I only weight 150 pounds . Could the front skid shock be blown too ? What else could it be ? I checked the springs and the welds and all the bolts . If anyone else is having these problems let me know what you come up with .

Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Take a look at my sled, I sent my Shocks to the dealer for the valving and spring upgrade, parts are backordered til the 9th of Jan. My sled felt the same way, I'm 155lbs and it was way too soft for me as well there is an upgrade for heavier or more agressive drivers available from the dealer.

D

·
0 Posts
Snowblind see my post in regards to the 20% stiffer susp in your other susp post. If your dealer can't help let me know.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I am having the same problem right now . I went to get lunch last weekend, and when I come back out the shock on my sled was bottomed out. I pushed it a few times and it pumped back up some but still felt kind of soft. I am taking it back to the dealer on Monday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts