Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,442 Posts
I believe though that The Federal Forest trails are still closed in Wisconsin of which there are a lot of.

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,695 Posts
Have you heard of any Fed Forest trails that are open?
Which trails are still closed...Maybe other than Bong Rec Area

I put a quick 100 miles on today...Monroe to Mineral Point and back
All I've heard on the news was to check with your local clubs or county. If I remember correctly Oconto county and Forest maybe Florence counties were closed yet in my area. Not sure about Forest/Florence.

Right now I'm to concerned as to where and with who I can go fishing. I heard Evers/DNR said you can't fish with anyone in your boat other than a family member or you could get a $500 fine. Need to look out there and see if thats true.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I've heard on the news was to check with your local clubs or county. If I remember correctly Oconto county and Forest maybe Florence counties were closed yet in my area. Not sure about Forest/Florence.

Right now I'm to concerned as to where and with who I can go fishing. I heard Evers/DNR said you can't fish with anyone in your boat other than a family member or you could get a $500 fine. Need to look out there and see if thats true.
They also mentioned for people to NOT go fishing out of the county that they live in

·
Super Moderator
36,442 Posts
They also mentioned for people to NOT go fishing out of the county that they live in
That's funny, there are folks from all over the Midwest here with their boats.

I haven't heard anything about only Family members in boats and I doubt a $500 fine would stand up in court.

·
Administrator
2021 Gade XRS 900T On the way, C-19 Provided
16,695 Posts
Heres an article a friend sent me. Says they recommend.

On our way back we passed a bar in Wausakee freakin 20 plus people out there drinking. Open sign in the window of the bar.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
36,442 Posts
Heres an article a friend sent me. Says they recommend.

On our way back we passed a bar in Wausakee freakin 20 plus people out there drinking. Open sign in the window of the bar.
Like that here too, many, many outside the bar drinking, eating, ATV's & SXS's everywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts