Hardcore Sledder banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That's what I'm saying! $13000+ for a 2013 or $10000 for a 2012! That's $3000 more to spend on gas next season!:laff:
That Rush is a sweet deal. I saved $3000 on my leftover 1200 renegade but its a 2011 leftover so not quite the deal as the Rush. Only extra fee was $30 though..

·
Registered
5,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Theres quite a few left overs out there, is anyone on here buying them? what kind of deals are you guys seeing?

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Always had good luck with Cofiells . Jay is one of the best out there as far as mechanics go.
I have no problem with them, I guess it all depends on who you are and how you treat people. Be nice and you will be treated nice:fistpump2:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
I have had good experiences from Cofiells,. and have bought many a ATV and even snowmachines from them. (think I bought a 3 person PWC from them to!)My only complaint is their service dept is SWAMPED!! If your ATV breaks down in june,.. it could be till august you get it back.. I have decided to use local dealers here in (NH) a for future purchases as the machines are never in CT anyways. Tax is a huge savings also. Jay and Toby are fine folks and I would recommend them to anyone down in that area,. their prices are good, and they are very friendly easy folks to deal with!!

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
I have had good experiences from Cofiells,. and have bought many a ATV and even snowmachines from them. (think I bought a 3 person PWC from them to!)My only complaint is their service dept is SWAMPED!! If your ATV breaks down in june,.. it could be till august you get it back.. I have decided to use local dealers here in (NH) a for future purchases as the machines are never in CT anyways. Tax is a huge savings also. Jay and Toby are fine folks and I would recommend them to anyone down in that area,. their prices are good, and they are very friendly easy folks to deal with!!
I have a very good relationship with the Cofeil Family..They are outstanding people!..Let me tell you,Jay knows his shit about Arctic Cat &Polaris snowmobiles!!!.Over the last few years I've enjoyed his stories of hand built mod sleds that he has put together.Back when the grass drag circuit was popular,they had some of the fastest sleds in the United States-Fact!!! In the future If I ever changed brands,Cofeil's would be my dealer of choice for Cat or Polaris !!!.BTW--if anybody ever gets a chance to visit the Ski-doo museum in Valcourt,Qc,Brad Cofeil happens to have a small display of history in their museum!!..pretty cool!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a very good relationship with the Cofeil Family..They are outstanding people!..Let me tell you,Jay knows his shit about Arctic Cat &Polaris snowmobiles!!!.Over the last few years I've enjoyed his stories of hand built mod sleds that he has put together.Back when the grass drag circuit was popular,they had some of the fastest sleds in the United States-Fact!!! In the future If I ever changed brands,Cofeil's would be my dealer of choice for Cat or Polaris !!!.BTW--if anybody ever gets a chance to visit the Ski-doo museum in Valcourt,Qc,Brad Cofeil happens to have a small display of history in their museum!!..pretty cool!!
I have to agree with you SJ, i've known the Cofiell famly for 20+ years and have purchased many new Arctic Cat snowmobiles and Polaris quads from them, there pricing is always fair and there service is second to none, Jay will go the extra mile to accomodate your needs. My lateset purchase from them is my current 12 ProR switchback which has been flawless, probably attributated to their set-up. While in there this week looking to purchase a new BIg BOy chain saw talking to Toby, Jay came up to me and asked how my new machine was and if there is anything thing that i wanted him to look at or if i had any concerns...Great people!!

101 - 111 of 111 Posts