Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what kind of atv or dirtbike do you guys have???

I have a 99 honda foreman and a 2003 honda sportrax 400ex on the way.i'm getting ride of my honda xr200r for the sportrax

sorry i'm not a CAT atv man

·
Registered
128 Posts
Right now I have a 1993 Kawasaki KDX 200, had an 88 KX 125 and a 99 KX 80 before, hopefully upgrading to another 125 or something again this year. The 93 KDX isnt a bad bike but its just a bit too bulky for my likeing!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 2x4 red. Great machine, great suspinsion great handling. My son likes to ride it also. My daughter has a 2001 polaris scrambler X 90cc.

·
Registered
960 Posts
this is true :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I ride the following:

01 Yammi Raptor
01 Honda Rubicon 4x4
99 Honda Nighthawk 750
81 Honda Custom 400 (girlfriend rides it)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I ride a 03 Yamaha Raptor.
03 Yamaha Banche
and a 03 honda CR 250R

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I see we have some smart ATV rider in here!!! Yamahas are the way to go!!! i have a 2001 big bear right now, and am plannin on keepin it, but i am going to buy a sport quad... I am stuck on which one to get... Either a raptor, banshee, or warrior...

I liek the raptor, but they have had a few bugs since new, but they are the best look and the best setup too.

I like the banshee to, but its go to high of a powerband for what i would use it for, mostly tight woods riding. i really liek the idea of all that power though.

Then theres the warrior, good amount of power, reverse, tight gearing, wide powerband and is very forgiving. I also liek the looks of the warrior...and CHEAP TOO!!!

So u guys that ride yamee's in the summer, please tell me what ya think about what if the best quad for me... oh yeah, i do lots or tight woods ridin, and am on a grade or fireroad quite a bit too, and i can't pass up a mud hole of course...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Two atv's...wife has '03 suzuki vinson 500 with C series aluminum wheels & 26" M/S 589 tires. I have a '02 Kawaski Prairie 650 with HMF exhaust, winch, Diamond G snorkel, Pro Suspension front springs, red & black clutch springs & TwinAir filter and the same tires/wheels as hers. Both are nice and mine has quite a bit of power.

·
Registered
52 Posts
:D KTM EXC 200 - for dad (My F5 SnoPro is packed away and ready for next winter!)
:huh: Polaris Explorer 400 - for mom (I get a lot of miles on the Explorer when mom can't go!)
:rolleyes: Polaris Trailblazer 250 - for oldest son
:) Polaris Scrambler 90 - for youngest son

:p Looking at purchasing a new Polaris Predator to share with the kids - NOT!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have a 1998 500 4x4 AC.
27 inch Blackwater XT's all around
Has worked Great, and it has over 10 000 miles of hard riding.

Time for a new 500i though the 98 steering is a little difficult goin to try the 2/4wd selector

·
Registered
997 Posts
I just bought a Vinson 500 5-speed yesterday. I liked it better than the auto,definetaly snappier. Was going to get the 650 prairie but I stuck with the same dealer I get my cats from.

·
Registered
146 Posts
:D 2003 400i 4x4 automatic CAT of course!!!

Traded a 2002 300 4x4, it was a great little atv!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have an 03 YZ 85
Im looking for an XR 250

My YZ is for sale $2500 want it

·
Registered
699 Posts
B) I have a 2002 A/C 500i auto. It has a set of 28" 589's, K/N filter and jet kit, EPI clutch kit, and a 2500# warn winch. I am a die hard CAT man but I never considered a CAT atv until I saw the new 02's back in 01, I had to have one. I finley got one in Dec. of 01, and man this thing is awsome. I use the hell out of it for hunting and playing. I also have 50" moose plow that I use in the winter. This thing can push some snow, I live in Michigan so on rare occasions we do get some snow :wub: . The changes and improvements A/C has made to their atv line is to say the least, unbielvable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a honda trx 250 r I sent the motor to CT it is now a 335cc it kicks ass I can pull wheeles in 4th gear. It is a lot of maintains but worth it I had alot of parts chrome plated it looks cool. It made it in to Dirt wheels mag. once.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts