Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Riot, 21 Riot.
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously HCS is not exactly what it used to be..... if you don’t know the story, well..... I ain’t got that much time. But it is still way better than most FB groups. Every other post on there was absolutely ridiculous. I swear I saw a post about how to fill your sled with gas......... Let that shit sink in for a second. So I posted about how I can’t be the only one tired of the.... does this 509 flat brim hat make me look fat and what oil do I use for my sled posts...
I am going to have to make an appointment to see my therapist. I’m so broken up about it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Obviously HCS is not exactly what it used to be..... if you don’t know the story, well..... I ain’t got that much time. But it is still way better than most FB groups. Every other post on there was absolutely ridiculous. I swear I saw a post about how to fill your sled with gas......... Let that shit sink in for a second. So I posted about how I can’t be the only one tired of the.... does this 509 flat brim hat make me look fat and what oil do I use for my sled posts...
I am going to have to make an appointment to see my therapist. I’m so broken up about it.
I'm sorry to here about that. I refuse to join fake book.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I used to go on Arctic Chat. That was years ago. The admins/ people running that forum were some of the biggest douche bags. The site was trolled by about a dozen assholes that made unproductive comments about everything. I don't think these dick-heads ever set a wrench to anything. THEY KNOW NOTHING. They were as bad or worse then magazine panty-sniffers that parrot whatever manufacturers reps feed them. Then I was warned about bashing (I've never bashed anyones sled or their brand of choice) so I made a smart-ass response to the shit-for-brains that "warned" me and never went on that site again. No loss, the one guy I actually liked conversing with (he owned the same sled as me at the time) disappeared off there so I had no reason to go back on. The snowmobile world will be a better place when Arctic Chat is gone!

·
Registered
538 Posts
If you look at the post count between sleds vs atv's you will see it has morphed into a mostly atv site now...And it has been that way for more than a decade...

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Interesting, I'm an administrator at Arctic Chat. But I do agree with you about some of the Mods there of previous years. Rest assure, the no-good-nicks have left the building. I know exactly who you are referring to. As far as a facebook a-chat thing, I had no idea it even existed, because facebook sucks. All powersports forums have lost there interest by about 40% at least, even this place.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Interesting, I'm an administrator at Arctic Chat. But I do agree with you about some of the Mods there of previous years. Rest assure, the no-good-nicks have left the building. I know exactly who you are referring to. As far as a facebook a-chat thing, I had no idea it even existed, because facebook sucks. All powersports forums have lost there interest by about 40% at least, even this place.
Could you list the names of the mods who have left the building...

·
Registered
43,136 Posts
Big deal i've gotten my 3rd vacation from this truck site...last one for bringing up trumps name for rolling back obummers epa regulations for more efficient cleaner engines.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Could you list the names of the mods who have left the building...
I could, but most know who they are. So the answer is no. No need to piss on a dead horse. The current mods at A-chat are stand up people. Some of A-chat mods are mods at this site also. HCS has a good group of mods and their job is tougher than ours, the traffic on this site is quite a bit larger than ours. I'm not looking into the facebook thing, I have no interest whether is is true or not, don't care what so ever. Been at A-chat since 2003, been here longer than that by about 3 months. I like my sleds and places like this help people. When someone spouts off about how this sled sucks and that one sucks, ( bashing) the members turn you in, the mods cant look at 1200 post per day.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Facebook = the place for someone who thinks they have something important to share with people who usually don't give two shits, yet they post anyways, then engage in meaningless conversation.

Facebook = a community for "look at me now and look what I can do crowd"

·
Registered
20 Riot, 21 Riot.
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So we got someone thumping their chest cause they got banned from an internet group, what am I missing?
Was totally sarcastic in nature. I really couldn’t care less that I got booted. Just thought it was funny. Most of the fb groups are a joke at best. Don’t get me wrong, there is a fair amount of idiots on here, but it’s still better than most of the fb groups.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts