Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this is a sad time. I am thinking of selling my sled. Either at the end of this season or the biginning of next. I can either sell it in VT or in MT so I will probably choose Montana since they actually have snow.

Here's what it has.

It's a 2005 trail converted 440. I bought it December 2005 BRAND NEW in the crate. I had the dealership build it and trail convert it.

Trail conversion:
SpeedWerx heads
Saber Cat side rails
2002 rear cooler
CDI reset

It comes with original heads (never used), original side rails and the windshield.

CONDITION: In like new condition paint is great except a few places on the A-arms that flaked off. The hood and other paint is like new. Under the hood is super clean and has been very well taken care of.

Seriously it looks BRAND NEW! NEVER RACED!! Always stored inside, in the winter and in the summer!

So barncat feel free to tell me a price (sorry couldn't resist). :wut60:

I would like to know what kind of price I will get for it. I know I will take a big loss. Sorry about the hay in the spindles, I had to cross some uncut hay.

·
Super Advanced Member
3,369 Posts
I'd say a little higher than $4100. I sold a mint but raced '05 with new top end for $4000 and confident that I was priced correctly. Yours has never been raced and has had quite a bit of conversion done.

$4600 to $4800 with the right buyer and some snow.

Eric.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
well sense you asked...... once again, at the risk of sounding condesending, i would say, it is my professional opinion, if it does not snow we will all be holding on to our sleds for another year. due to the fact that no one wants them because there is no snow...... seriously though your sled looks sweet you should be able to get good money for it. i know most people here could give a rats ass what i think anyway. but, i have always found it is easier to sell a sled that is near stock, then it is to try and sell a sled with a ton of mods. i might be wrong. i think i'm also more "old school" (because i'm old) then the rest of the people in this forum, i.e. i tend to set my asking price very close to, if not right at my selling price. anyway, enough of my fucking rambling. it looks good

·
Registered
57 Posts
well here is my 2 cents. i also have a trail converted 2005 440 s/p. with the 10 gallon alluminum tank, low comp. heads, rear heat exchanger, remapped cdi box, changed black spring to yellow, etc.. etc.. the sled has less than 200 miles on it. i guess what i'm trying to say is, after buying the sled new and doing the trail conversion i have $7,500.00 invested in this sled. i would say that $4,000 - $4,500.00 would be the deal of a lifetime. but i do see the other side also. no snow means no riding and why buy a sled? but tell me this, why does an older sled hold its value more than a new one? i just bought a 2001 440 sno pro that is mint condition, for the low price of $2,700.00. so for $1,300.00 more i could own this sled. now that is a great deal!!!!!!!!! for that price i might want to own two. great looking sled!!!!

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Pretty much[/b]
okay, i'm not even going to touch on that........ you might want to look in the classified section here. look under arctic cat parts. there are two jugs posted. maybe just what your looking for. good luck

i just brought the ad to the top. you shouln't have to look to far. if you want to sell it like it is p/m me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts