Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
I got my daughter's 2000 Z 120 (a little bit modified), my wife's 2005 Sabercat 600 LX EFI and my 2007 F1......How about yours..... :beerchug:[/b]

Nice :div20:

From me to the family

Diamond Ring and a Week in Vegas at the Venetian with her Mom in February for the wife.

Matching bracelets for son and daughter platinum with diamond accents for him and gold with diamond accents for her. Car insurance and CAA for my daughter, and some sled accessories and sled insurance for my son.

For me from the Family

Garmin Etrex Legend GPS with the Canadian Topo soft ware, case of Ipone, DVDs Up in Smoke, Click, Inside Man, 8 Below, The Shootist, The Big Chill, Rare Birds, Talladega Nights, X Men 3, Old School and The Rock from my wife.

Set of Bushnell binoculars with Petersons Bird CD rom and Book, first aid kit for the shop and an Adidas toiletry kit from my daughter

Another Adidas toiletry kit, optical mouse and 50 blank CDs and 50 cases from my son

$100 Esso Fuel Card and $100 Can Tire card from the mother in-law

And as every year my wife bought us all a bunch of new clothes and small stuff.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
I got ChickenPox.

sux.

my face feels like it will explode. few more days....[/b]

I feel for ya F6, hope it makes it way through without to much suffering.

I was out in Kingston with the inlaws and on Tuesday I started getting a tooth ache. So I end up heading home Tuesday afternoon. Buy the time I walk in the house 2 1/2 hour later the left side of my face is tripple the size right up to the eye, I get into the dentist Wed morn, by now I can hardly see out my left eye and the pain is from my jaw up into my scull. I get X-rays and there's nothing wrong with any of my teeth. It seems a miniscule piece of food ended up lodged under the gum with out me feeling it and caused an infection, 500 mg of amoxecillen 3 times a day since Wed and the pain and swelling finnaly started to calm down this afternoon.

Sucks being sick over the holidays, $160 in Beer, $340 at the LCBO and I havent even put a dent in it yet ............. cept for tonight, hot chocolate with double shots of Bailys :linemup: and beer kickers in between :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Sucks being sick over the holidays, $160 in Beer, $340 at the LCBO and I havent even put a dent in it yet ............. cept for tonight, hot chocolate with double shots of Bailys :linemup: and beer kickers in between :beerchug:[/b]

I wrenched my back so in three days I polished off the X-mas booze. I now feel great except for headache. Santa didn't bring me the January issue of <strike>Portboy</strike> Playboy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts