Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We rode the snowies for the first time last year after years of riding the the UP and we were hooked instantly. This year we have a group of 8 going and we are staying at Albany Lodge. Last year we mainly rode the meadows, tree's and trails and had a blast but would like to find some of the good back country riding this year, bowls, tunnels, hills etc.. I was just wondering if anyone would share some of their knowledge of the area and point us in the right direction to find some of these area's. Heading out there Feb 22 and I can't wait

Thank You
Scott

·
Registered
251 Posts
:fluffy: The snowies are a great place to ride but you have got to be careful. I suggest someone have a GPS so when you get off trail you can find your way back. There is a roller coaster trail off trail NO. It follows a runoff from Gap lake. It takes you to the widow maker hill. There are a lot of bowls around the NO and N trails. There is a warming hut at the intersection of N and NO ask riders there and they can point you in the right direction. If you like scenery I like trail MC.

·
Registered
516 Posts
If you don't ride the Snowy Range alot it can be quite confusing to navigate around. There is awesome riding almost anywhere you go. Pick up a map at almost any store or the lodges around the parking areas. The snow keeps coming and coming so you should have plenty by the 22nd.

Depending on what is going on around the 22nd I may be able to hit it up with you guys. No promises though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts