Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week, Snowtrax TV toured and filmed the Millinocket region. SnowTrax Television is a magazine style program that is focused on the world of snowmobiling and tours snowmobiling across North America. Snowtrax airs on Versus Network (formally the Outdoor Life Network) and the Millinocket segment is scheduled to air in show 6 which runs on Feb 4th. Click Snowtrax for more information and exact air times.

Comments from the feature producer:
"... The location was ideal and the weather couldn’t have cooperated more fully. Rick (LeVasseur - Jo Mary Riders Snowmobile Club President) and (his wife) Deb are excellent ambassadors for snowmobiling in Maine and we could not have had better hosts. ..."

I couldn't agree more with the comment on the LeVasseurs!

SC.

·
Registered
502 Posts
That is excellant. I hope all the tourists go to Millinocket to ride and leave the rest for us. They really need some fresh tourist dollars too after a couple of off years. I do enjoy Snowtrax and have learned a thing or two. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Switchback Assault 850, 146" with all the fixin's on order!
504 Posts

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Sorry for the re-post forgot to say somethings

What time is it on? What channel? Its on Febuary 4th right?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
outdoor channel, mondays at 5:30 i think. I have the dvr record it every monday. Good show.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris Switchback Assault; 2009 Skidoo MXZ TNT 1200; 2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800
1,722 Posts
SnowTrax is on Monday Feb.4th on channel 606 on Direct TV..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts