Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got 20 really fun miles last night, very glad I got the new F7. Were you lucky enough to get out and ride?

·
Registered
196 Posts
likkerpig, your from fargo, right? Where did you ride? I'm hoping to ride around in the ditches a little tonight, but we definately could use more snow!

Have you heard how much snow they got around Minot or Devils Lake?

Glad to hear you were finally able to ride your f7! Think snow!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Put 15 miles on behind the National Weather Service building in grand forks. We were talking about heading to the turtle mountains after Christmas.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
How much snow did northeast ND get.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hit the ditches just south and west of Harwood, not excellent by any means, but it was enough to get my 'Oh' face out, you know 'oh!, oh! oh!' just plain excited to be able to ride finally! I'd say we got about 3", some ditches drifted in just a little, so it was decent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
was going to take mine out of moorhead tonite but i think i will wait to see if we get any more snow tonite. I all ready have two bare spots in my lawn from the last little bit of snow we got hate to have to reseed the hole thing. On second thought what the heck that means less grass to mow next spring.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Im in minot they said we got 9in but now with all the wind there are 4ft drifts......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts