Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Ive seen it mentioned in a couple of other posts in these forums, winter is almost over (not quite here, still got a few weeks to go before all this snow is melted!) I was just wonderin what other things you people are into in the off time. This summer we are planning to build a large garage to keep all our toys in and have a nice open space to work on em. The part of our basement with a garage door that we call a garage now filled with 4 sleds and other equipment DOES NOT meet our needs haha! Other then that I plan on finishing up this huge model railroad that we have been workin on in our basement (Trains have always facinated me) and go roost some dirt on the Kawasaki KX 125 or the KDX 200. The Kawasaki's complete our team green with the ZRs :D . Though winter is still my favorite, ya gotta admit those beautiful summer days sure are nice. What I dont like is the seasons inbetween, like the nasty falls and muddy, stinky springs those suck -_- .

·
Registered
20,051 Posts
I got my rmx out the other day and cleaned the carb and got it ready to ride. It was 50 out today in sault ste marie so i should be able to start riding around my yard with it in a few weeks. Rideing a sled in 50 degree weather is kind of fun though. No suit or gloves. just a helmet and a sweat shirt.

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
pulled into a resteraunt saturday while out riding in about 50 degrees..... not 2 mins later , a guy pulls in on his harley... now i know spring is here

·
Premium Member
12,779 Posts
Yup almost time to take the wraps off my 5.0, I can almost smell the tire smoke as I type.............................it'll have to do till the snow returns.
:D Half naked women at the beach is a good deal tooooooooooooooo!

Rick.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Love my F7 & ZR but it's time to get all the other toys out. 33' Profile Offshore Power Boat w/twin 454efi's- 2 Seadoo GTX's - 2 Honda Motorcycles- 2 4 wheelers- 1 RX7 Convertable

FYI- I have no kids haha

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
There are lots of summer toys at the cottage, but none compare to the exhilaration of sledding.
To where can I relocate for 9 months of winter and 3 months of waiting for winter instead of our reverse? That would suit me much better. :p :p

·
Registered
443 Posts
When I put the ZR900 away I will climbing on my 1985 Kawaski GPZ 750 Turbo. With 142 rear wheel hp this thing in the past has satified my need for speed and get me threw the summer. This year when it rolls out it will have 197 Rear Wheel Hp. :wacko: Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,701 Posts
well... now i can see the lawnmower and the wood splitter... my 2 summer toys... i think i even rode over the mower with the sled this winter.

·
Registered
931 Posts
My summer toys consist of boats at the cottage and WORK! :( :(

Oh yeah I do have a Murray lawntractor/snowthrower, several chainsaws and a whipper.

I work all summer and then come out to the cottage and work more. <_< <_<

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
well for me i will have ro put away the zl and break out the thunderbird(motorcycle 01 triumph) and ride off into the sunset till the next winter comes calling hopes it,s a big one !!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts