Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
I swear if I hear another person say how 'nice' this weather is I'm going to snap... :banghead:[/b]
Doesn't that drive you nuts. Pretty much sick of hearing that myself......nice is a relative term. In Jan. cold and snowy is nice. If it were April this weather would be nice.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I swear if I hear another person say how 'nice' this weather is I'm going to snap... :banghead:[/b]
no kidding I hate it too. I usually say to them "id rather it be cold and snowy now, than cold and rainy April, May and half of june." thats the way its been the past few years.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
This is New England, the weather will change. The long range forecast for Pittsburg shows highs in the 20's and lows in the teens for the start of next week i believe. Put your AC units outside and run em' on HI baby!!!!!!!!!!! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Looks like Pittsburg might get some ahh....... what is that stuff?????........SNOW on monday. This is going off The Weather Channel's 10 day forecast, but Monday isn't too far away. They might get this one right. Let's hope!!!! :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
call me crazy but people have said all winter its going to get cold and snow in pittsburg......................
i mean this is friggin depressing !!!!!!!!!!!
im keeping the rev but i think i see a 4x4 atv in the garage next winter as well................
MOTHER NATURE, IF YOU CAN HEAR ME PLEASE LET IT SNOW , NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And on johns weather the temp is 41 degrees and the snow depth is 3.5 inches............

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
RECORD EVENT REPORT NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TAUNTON MA 1223 PM EST FRI JAN 5 2007
...RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE SET IN BOSTON...

AT 1221 PM...A RECORD HIGH TEMPERATURE OF 63 DEGREES WAS SET AT BOSTON/S LOGAN AIRPORT. THIS BREAKS THE OLD RECORD OF 62 DEGREES SET IN 1993. A FINAL RECORD REPORT WILL BE ISSUED LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT WHEN THE DAILY MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED.

supposed to be even warmer tommarow, so happy I baught my s2000 last spring, Sure make you appreciate this weather, Ill be washing and waxing my car tommarow, then driving around topless.

Woot

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Well i think we would all LOVE to do this, but not eveyone can afford 300$+ airfair, 120$ a night lodging, Car rentals, 200$ a day snowmobile rentals, food, etc, etc

cause im dying to go out west.

plenty of places to ride , get off your *** and get plane tickets to wyoming, colorado,utah,idaho, ect dont be limited by how far you can drive!
http://www.allmountaincams.com/jackson-hol...pass-webcam.htm[/b]

·
Registered
110 Posts
maybe if you sold that foreign car you could afford it! i see people spend $9000 for a snowmobile then complain they cant ride it anywhere. for 9000 i could rent a sled for 45 days, 30 with lodging 20 with lodging and meals. if your lucky you might ride 10-20 times in a winter. there you can ride from dec to may in deep snow!
when you want the best head west !

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.