Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok - not on OFSC trails but still. I couldn't control the helicopter and take pics at the same time. :boogieboy: Otherwise you would have seen the Helicopter in there as well. ah well.. we had fun with the machines just the same.

The showdown:

[attachment=409140:1.jpg]

The confrontation:

[attachment=409141:2.jpg]

The Victory:

[attachment=409142:3.jpg]

Cruisin:

[attachment=409143:4.jpg]

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2 yrs ago

playing on the lake behind my place[/b]

FB - I remember that post. You titled it something along the lines of you dunked your sled in the lake! Something like that - you had some good pics - was hard to tell if it was real or not. LOL.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
What do you mean you couldn't get the helo in there? Hook the camera to the helo next time and get some "real time" pic's!!

Nice to see you're having fun, nonetheless!!

·
Super Advanced Lummox
17,767 Posts
FB - I remember that post. You titled it something along the lines of you dunked your sled in the lake! Something like that - you had some good pics - was hard to tell if it was real or not. LOL.

Cheers.[/b]
ya had everybody all worried :lol:

I still can not believe these pics were taken on the 6th of January/07 no snow,3 inches of ice and here we are the 5th with 12-18inch of snow and ice in 08

·
Registered
30 Posts
ya had everybody all worried :lol:

I still can not believe these pics were taken on the 6th of January/07 no snow,3 inches of ice and here we are the 5th with 12-18inch of snow and ice in 08[/b]

I remember that post too last year!! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts