Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just got my floe 101plus open deck trailer stolen from my house . It happened only two hours ago! I missed the basterds by 20 minutes.My neighbour called me just after it happened on my cell.Anyways it had an alluminum salt shield and skag protectors.I live in lakeside meadows in the transcona area,here in Winnipeg.So if you guys could keep an eye open for it I would greatly appreciate it.And watch out for your stuff the trailer was tongue locked and on the driveway and it was only here for 6 days before going back to the locked compound.Thanks. :banghead:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No news regarding the trailer and I don't expect any .The fun is going to start on tuesday with the insurance company.The usual,they want to give you nothing for something that was like new !

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
No news regarding the trailer and I don't expect any .The fun is going to start on tuesday with the insurance company.The usual,they want to give you nothing for something that was like new ![/b]
When my trailer and sled were stolen I did pretty decent on the trailer. If it was anything near newer and in good shape they pretty much have to give you replacement value...as trailers don't drop that much in value

·
Registered
43 Posts
The Insurance Co will make your life hell, my truck was recently broken into and the insurance bitch asked me why I had parked in that particular stall.
My reply was, the restaurant did not have a heli pad or I would have taken my helicopter.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Get a quote from the dealer on a new one like yours,look in the buy and sell and the trader for what they are selling for used.
Take all that info with you when you go in to see them. They usually look at the first one they see in the trader and offer you that. Dont be afraid to turn down thier first offer as they will mosty try to low ball you. I went through that with 2 sledds that were written off. Stick to your gunns and you should come out ok. They always act like its thier own personal money when it comes to getting what you desereve on your stuff. Good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Had my 04 Floe trailer stolen last winter just before Christmas....along with the 2 sleds sitting on it. Did my home work on prices...and you know...had no problems at all with them...as far as the trailer went..they called Winnipeg Yamaha for a price on the trailer (where I bought it) and the accessories on it...skag protectors, spare tire, spare tire holder and hold downs and they covered it all with the exception of my deductible...and no I do not work there but went in with the proper attitude...hope all turned out for you

Regards

1 - 8 of 8 Posts