Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined Square Valley Snowmobile Club and they sent me a really nice water proof/resistant trail map for Oswego County. Anyone know if they make similar maps for Oneida and Lewis counties, if so where can I buy them?

Thanks, NYH1.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I joined Square Valley Snowmobile Club and they sent me a really nice water proof/resistant trail map for Oswego County. Anyone know if they make similar maps for Oneida and Lewis counties, if so where can I buy them?

Thanks, NYH1.
If it is like maps I have had in the past the printer should have their info on it but if you buy from a club they make a little money on the maps.

·
Registered
244 Posts
There is a new, laminated, Ultimate Trail map for sale at many businesses on the trail system. It's like $20.

I saw them for sale at Highmarket, Hook & Ladder, & Tuggers.

While I know trails get rerouted, I'm still using a 4-year old one. Close enough. :thumbsup:

I also downloaded the NYS Trail Map app for $5 for my phone.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it is like maps I have had in the past the printer should have their info on it but if you buy from a club they make a little money on the maps.
I emailed a few different clubs in the area and haven't heard back from any of them. I'd definitely buy from the clubs if possible.

Thanks, NYH1.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a new, laminated, Ultimate Trail map for sale at many businesses on the trail system. It's like $20.

I saw them for sale at Highmarket, Hook & Ladder, & Tuggers.

While I know trails get rerouted, I'm still using a 4-year old one. Close enough. :thumbsup:

I also downloaded the NYS Trail Map app for $5 for my phone.
I might have to stop in one of those places. I have THIS APP on my phone. I don't get a signal in a lot of places up on the Tug Hill. Do you have a different app?

Thanks, NYH1.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I might have to stop in one of those places. I have THIS APP on my phone. I don't get a signal in a lot of places up on the Tug Hill. Do you have a different app?

Thanks, NYH1.
Yes. Download the offline basemap. Then you will always have the map. The instructions are on the app.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts