Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably already been mentioned somewhere, but what weekend is the sled show at the convention centre???

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Mid Canada Snowmobile and ATV show will be October 28-30 at the Winnipeg Convention Center, stop by and see us at our booth!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Oh Canada@Sep 23 2005, 01:56 PM
Mid Canada Snowmobile and ATV show will be October 28-30 at the Winnipeg Convention Center, stop by and see us at our booth!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=888786
[/quote]

Will do! Gotta get my F7 haulin this year. Got any free big bore kits you need demo'd this winter??hehehe. :banana:

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Sakatchewan Snowmobile Show is 100 times better than the Winipeg show.They get coffey distributing royal dist. as wlell as many after market companies from the tates.Ive been an exihibitor at both and they also treat you better at the sask. one.My oppinion...like it or not.Thanks.By the way the Saskatchewan is the last weekend in October as well ...which has been like that for 10 years.The winipeg one can never keep a certain date so they try to piggy back other ones that are doing great.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I'm hopin to make a trip into the show this year, and maybe get the chance to meet some of you guys in here...Rotaz, Rob74, Trackside, and OhCan.......nice to put the face to the race.....and get a look at some sleds and mods...

Hope to catch a few of you there!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts