Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 SBA 850, 2012 SBA 800, 2002 700 XCSP, 1992 Polaris Indy 500 EFI
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of options besides Fun Time Rentals? We are heading up with a crew in two weeks and we have one guy without a ride.

Fun Time wants $195/day, plus gas and oil. I told my buddy he could buy one for $800 and have it paid for in 4 rides versus renting, but he's not ready yet.

Any options available? We will be staying at our cabin on Whiteface but can get around to anything nearby if there are better options.

With a new baby at home this might be my only ride of the year. LET IT SNOW!

Thanks for any input and trail updates..

·
Registered
87 Posts
That's pretty much the going rate unless you know a "friend of a friend" that has a spare sled for the weekend. We have used funtime and yatahe for guys going up to that area without sleds. It's just not cheap.

·
Registered
508 Posts
YaTaHey Outdoors. Ely Minnesota. Just got new sleds a week ago 2007's and 8. I think Roger charges $195 per day. I can give you website but it is not updated version it is old.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We are the arctic cat dealership in Babbitt, 15 miles south of Ely, and offer full day rentals (including weekends) for $175 a day. Call us at 218-827-2635 with questions. We have singles and touring sleds available for the same price.

Derek

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
fun time rentals blows.

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
We are the arctic cat dealership in Babbitt, 15 miles south of Ely, and offer full day rentals (including weekends) for $175 a day. Call us at 218-827-2635 with questions. We have singles and touring sleds available for the same price.

Derek[/b]
when you rent for the day, do they have to be back the same day or the next morning?

·
Registered
2019 SBA 850, 2012 SBA 800, 2002 700 XCSP, 1992 Polaris Indy 500 EFI
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've seen a few people complain about Fun Time. What do they do different from the others? My buddy has his rezzie set and since I'm having to drive him up to get it and trailer it back, I'm not going further than I have to. Hopefully next time out he'll be on his own ride and we'll be done with this crap!

Looks like temps return to doable the end of next week. How are the lakes with the cold snap? Still rutted from early riders or did they flatten out and reset to more rideable? I've heard they're back out riding on Fish and Island outside of Duluth.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Anyone know of options besides Fun Time Rentals? We are heading up with a crew in two weeks and we have one guy without a ride.

Fun Time wants $195/day, plus gas and oil. I told my buddy he could buy one for $800 and have it paid for in 4 rides versus renting, but he's not ready yet.

Any options available? We will be staying at our cabin on Whiteface but can get around to anything nearby if there are better options.

With a new baby at home this might be my only ride of the year. LET IT SNOW!

Thanks for any input and trail updates..[/b]
what place you go with?

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
has tried to charge you for previous damage done to the sled after you get back from riding claiming you did it, also have heard he has called a week later saying he is charging you for damage. one person i know got taken to court by him over an ATV dispute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts