Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS there anywhere in NH where you can get a registration for snowmobiles on sunday? Looking to head up tomorrow no sense in going if I cant get them register. Around lakes Region area would be great! Thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
60 Posts
HK powersports in Tilton might be open.

The NHSA headquarters in Winnisquam might be open as well.

Both offer club registrations as well.

·
Registered
205 Posts
EM Heath's harware store in Center Harbor is open on Sundays. They do close early like 1:00 or 2:00 but they have always done snowmobile and boat registrations for a long time.

Their phone number is 603-253-4381.

·
Premium Member
4,379 Posts
We have to register one of our sleds tomorrow up north,loaded all ready to go. Be up there real late. Riding in Groveton,Nash Stream area. Three Yamahas, I'll be in the rear. I might be wearing the two dollar work gloves if I can't find my gloves from last season. I have the sniffles,sore throat, need sleep! Snow is here,got to go. plowking

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
If you come up Rt16, Canoe King in Tamworth does club meberships and registrations. They are open Sunday.

·
Registered
168 Posts
HK in Tilton is no longer open on Sunday. The 22nd was their last one. I am in the same boat. Looking to transfer registration on Sunday if possible.

·
Registered
20 Posts
In Derry NH exit #4 off of route 93 in downtown , Benson Lumber and Hardware open Sunday 8:00 to 2:00 club memberships and reg. available

1 - 8 of 8 Posts