Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in a Snowmobile Safety Training course in the Pictou County area? I am putting on a course in the Lyons Brook area and I have a few spots open. Would be great if I could get a parent and child combination or two to fill the course, but its open to anyone. All you need is your snowmobile gear and a snowmobile. No written test required.

Check out this site if you want to know if and when you or your family members would require this course.
http://www.gov.ns.ca/natr/ohv/whocanride.asp

I will not post the price out of respect for other trainers, but I'm between $10 and $40 per person less than most others.

PM me for more information. You can also email me [email protected]

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Hey Gerry I know A few guys that should take that course most of them ride Cats. Do you have a slow learners version for them? Only joking good to see you getting involved. This should get some response for you.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find Cats like to eat my orange cones lol. I hope to get a few courses off, I'm working with a few on here to get a course for Antigonish in the near future and I previously did a course for folks in the Valley. There are quite a few folks that are going to be required to take the course by October 2008 and there isn't much snow time between now and then, so hopefully we can get folks legal to save them future hassle from DNR. I put a couple thousand of my own money into this and I'm not doing it to make money, I'm trying to make it so a family can afford it, we all have enough bills now.
And if any clubs are interested, I would consider coming to your area to put on a course or two for your members. I think I'm the only trainer travelling to other areas right now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts