Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Snowing and cold in N.B. Cold on Westchester Mtn. 5 degrees warmer 20 mins. away in Truro looks like lots of rain for us.You can see everything on N.B. and N.S. highway cams.WHAT A PISSER!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know how you feel, Lots of rain forcasted for the valley so I just got back from a 10 mile run on shitty trails.... Looks like the last run for awhile. flurries here at the moment but i can see it starting to rise on a digital thermometer .

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
It's been snowing HARD for 2 hours here, temp still holding at -1. Schools cancelled. If it rains as hard as it's snowing right now, it won't be good. Maybe it'll blow thru in a hurry....

·
Premium Member
2,030 Posts
I am not as worried about the rain as I am the temperature and wind.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
Looking good for Sunday

Snow for Nova Scotia Saturday night and Sunday morning

A second storm will merge with the approaching Arctic cold front Saturday off the eastern seaboard. The storm will be a fast mover as it tracks northeast and passes south and east of Nova Scotia early Sunday. It should be plenty cold enough in all of Nova Scotia for snow out of this one later Saturday night and Sunday, but due to the fast movement and non-explosive development we are probably looking at a general 8-18 cm of snow with this one. The storm will strengthn Sunday and could bring heavier amounts of snow to all of southeastern Newfoundland Sunday and Sunday evening. More later.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
OK, party's over, now it's raining and +1.1.

I have no idea how much snow, it's been blowing like a beast-erd out there all afternoon. Maybe 15cm?, of real heavy stuff. Temps supposed to drop good tonite, I think we'll come out of this on the + side for snow accumulation.

Now if I could just shake this flu-like thing that's been hounding me the last couple of days....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts