Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
Lost Pines Lodge will probably be reporting a foot and a 1/2 by the end of the day...And freshly groomed trails

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
Lost Pines Lodge will probably be reporting a foot and a 1/2 by the end of the day...And freshly groomed trails
LOL, Lost Pines. Still have fond memories of riding there back in the Hay day of riding. Now I don't think they get near the traffic they did in the 90's.

·
Vendor
4,563 Posts
not like it used to be. miss you rick
Is Ricks Mom still got the place open year around? I believe the biggest downfall to the area is the lack of snow we used to get and less riders in general. The riders who are left will chase the snow and generally just ride the UP and out west.

·
Registered
677 Posts
not like it used to be. miss you rick
Is Ricks Mom still got the place open year around? I believe the biggest downfall to the area is the lack of snow we used to get and less riders in general. The riders who are left will chase the snow and generally just ride the UP and out west.
she is open year round still i think it’s hit and miss on hours though. I’ve started riding grandmarais area a lot more these last couple years trails are awesome and during the week there is hardly anyone makes for really nice riding

1 - 9 of 9 Posts