Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently studded my Mach Z and installed the 1" tunnel protectors. While at the local SkiDoo parts department getting the protectors, I asked for the four 3/16" steel rivets you need to re-attach your snowflap at the conclusion of your tunnel protector fix. At over $2/rivet, even the Parts guy encouraged me to get them somewhere else. I took his suggestion, but haven't found a supplier of these rivets in Kalamazoo or on the internet. Any suggestions or do I just surrender and return to the dealership? It's not that much money, but snowflaps do get torn and lost especially when backing up your sled with a studded track.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Wow 2$ a piece u.s. Try a search for Papco . we own a auto parts store and sell em for $18.00 /box of 250 cdn. papco part# 239-260 3/16x 1/2 steel hope it helps :beerchug:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I always replace mine with Stainless steel philips head screws, nyloc nuts and washers. Removeable and looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
i;m with mach! Mine fell off last year and I re affixed it with the stainless screws and nylock nuts from Canadian Tire. Worked great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts