Hardcore Sledder banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
All I know is Heidi says Arctic cat riders are intimidated by the turbo sled and that’s where the catalyst will come in and the “new” old 600 will have a different crank and fuel injection for runability. I have a feeling GYM a will be pulling wheelies and blowing roost while he waits for Heidi to get with the program.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Heidi says the 800 riders should be on a 600. I don't know if that'll sell too well? She also says there will be demo rides.
She followed that by saying - then trade in next year for a full-size. Not sure what that meant.

She sounded like she is a lot more on top of it now than a year ago. If she's been with Cat for 14 months, probably a mistake to give her a mic last year until she was up to speed.

·
Registered
2006 Polaris Fusion 600, 2021 Arctic Cat Norseman 8000X
648 Posts
Luckily Troy is being leaned on to provide his expertise. I have faith they'll produce a great sled and keep the fan base happy. Hopefully they have something up their sleeve for the big bore!

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Interesting interview with a few nuggets slipped in there. “3 sleds this year, 3 next”. “600, 800, turbo”. The last one can be taken different ways but the first quote is something to think about

·
Registered
466 Posts
Must have been a reference to the future 800 class engine.
Someone else during the release said something to effect of - try this 600 first. So maybe it's up a bit in power plus the chassis/drivetrain is more efficient? Sounds like a decent amount of change to the 600.

There's few places riding trails that someone "needs" an 800, but it's nice not having to wind the engine out all the time. But at altitude that's a different story. I've rented 600s in the west and they get winded at altitude.

Nice to see Troy acknowledging how they messed up the mountain segment with the initial procross release. They went from owning that market to being a distant third.

·
Registered
2004 Silverado 2500HD Duramax, 2019 Ram 2500 Cummins
1,237 Posts
I would never a miss a chance to demo ride any sled.
this must be why Cat doesnt sell many sleds. Nobody who rides another brand is allowed to test drive a Cat or comment in a Cat forum, but if you already own a Cat other brands welcome you. So Cat can lose customers but cant gain any

·
Registered
2021 ZR8000 Limited 137 ATAC
83 Posts
Still very tight lipped on the fate of the Yamaha 4 strokes in the new chassis... unless when she said "600... 800... turbo" by turbo, she was referring to the Yamaha engines perhaps..... or a 2 stroke turbo? How about both!!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
this must be why Cat doesnt sell many sleds. Nobody who rides another brand is allowed to test drive a Cat or comment in a Cat forum, but if you already own a Cat other brands welcome you. So Cat can lose customers but cant gain any
This must be why forums were invented....so stupid people who otherwise would have no place to show how stupid they are have a place to express their stupidity.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow you are a total idiot, he has stated he has no interest in buying a Cat, leave the spaces for someone who is thinking about buying one no matter what they drive

·
Registered
2004 Silverado 2500HD Duramax, 2019 Ram 2500 Cummins
1,237 Posts
Wow you are a total idiot, he has stated he has no interest in buying a Cat, leave the spaces for someone who is thinking about buying one no matter what they drive
You realize being called stupid and idiot from guys like you, kirk and sourpuss isnt really an insult. nobody gives a damn what you guys think

·
Registered
263 Posts
Yup we must be idiots because we talk about Arctic Cats on an AC forum, unlike you sheep that come on this forum and bash Cat constantly, oh and btw we really don’t give a rats ass about your BRP’s on this Cat forum

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.