Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
holy shit guys its snowing at my house so hard i can't see the road we have 3 feet and it is still coming this is crazy there is actually to much snow to ride wow its crazy let it come

·
Registered
100 Posts
Where are you at? Please take some pictures and post them for all of us snowless individuals in Minnesota! I'll take the snow "fix" anyway I can get it right now!!!! By the way, you lucky bastard!! ( Sorry, that was my other personality coming out.) B)

Shainsaw

·
Registered
743 Posts
I will, this is what we got in upstate, NY this past weekend, tug hill got like a 4 foot snow fall. and it is snowing pretty good right now, and calling for snow all week, the trails here are the best I have seen them in years, smooth flat and very fast, just the way I like them!

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
i would pay to have that much snow. Your making me jealouse get out and ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

·
Registered
960 Posts
punk rock where you at?

·
Registered
100 Posts
That kind of snow is insane! I havn't seen that here (Minnesota) in years. I remember what that was like, but I'm sorry to say it's just a memory!(BooHoo) By the way, how does the F-Cat perform in deep snow?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Get out and Ride, I ride every day right from my yard, I have almost 700 miles on now, from just local Riding mostly, No work just Ride and I like to show my snow, Hey Dave you got to come back, I think we will be riding untill april this year, lol

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I live in upstate NY also-about 2 hrs east of Tug Hill in the Southern Adirondacks, We have a good 4' on the ground with a couple of inches every day and nice cold temps. I've got over 900 miles on my F7-I had it out in about 3' of powder two weekends ago and it is awesome-gets right up on top and floats like a dream-I also got over 10 mpg breaking trail all day. This sled does everything well. :p

·
Registered
743 Posts
yeah it loves the deep stuff, I went off the trail to miss a big water hole, and my buddys thought I was going to be stuck and so did I, I Just pointed it the right way and gave it the gas ans she got right up and came right out, they were all like I would have been burried if that was me, LOL got to love that snow pro track.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by SabercattF7@Jan 15 2003, 04:26 PM
yeah it loves the deep stuff, I went off the trail to miss a big water hole, and my buddys thought I was going to be stuck and so did I, I Just pointed it the right way and gave it the gas ans she got right up and came right out, they were all like I would have been burried if that was me, LOL got to love that snow pro track.
Nothing better than living vicariously through other peoples situations!! Because thats what I live for, buying an $8000 sled to see how everyone else is having an incredible time on it. (Maybe cable or dish TV would've been a little more cost effective.) :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts