Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kind of goggles are you all wearing thinking about provue heard that they were real good i have a set of oakley crowbars now not sure if they would work good or not.
thanks

·
Registered
650 Posts
Spankey, going with Smit OTG's because of my glasses, we will see how they work. Bought a new snowcross helmet on Friday when I bought the boy his helmet. HJC....got a great deal....

·
Registered
481 Posts
Smith goggles :div20: more importantly, get a good balaclava so your cheeks dont freeeeze

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
Scott Voltage R Thermal. I like them because they have a noseguard with a little fleece mask, so you dont need to have a helmet with a breathguard.

·
Registered
610 Posts
just be sure to get something with extended foam, it's crucial in sealing up any air leaks that can lead to frostbite on the really cold nights. I personally use Scott's Voltage X Thermamax, nice goggles that work extremely well

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,420 Posts
what kind of goggles are you all wearing thinking about provue heard that they were real good i have a set of oakley crowbars now not sure if they would work good or not.
thanks[/b]

Spankey, going with Smit OTG's because of my glasses, we will see how they work. Bought a new snowcross helmet on Friday when I bought the boy his helmet. HJC....got a great deal....[/b]
Face it you two, you just want to be as cool as me...:div20:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Face it you two, you just want to be as cool as me...:div20:

:smilielol: :smilielol:

:beerchug:[/b]
Funny!!.... :smilielol: :i_need_snow: :ski-doo_rules:

I think Spankey is but not me..... :div20:

I need snow!!!

:beerchug:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.