Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tomorrow is snowcheck deadline to guarantee delivery by November 30th, but several weeks ago it was extended to May 1 without guranteed delivery by Nov 30th. Currently have 2020 SB Assault ES 1.35 cobra and love the sled in every way, thinking of snowchecking SB Assault in same setup but Matryx platform. With Covid and all the fear and uncertainty, just kind of a scarey time to make a major purchase. Not crazy about the colors or plain jane graphics, but really hard to pass up the 0% for 48 month option. I wonder how badly affected the snow check orders will be this season due to Covid.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Depends on how much you have to put down. If it comes in too late, forfeit the deposit and walk away. They may also step up with some accessories to entice you to take a late delivery.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I tried to get a Snow Check in before the 15th but most dealers in NY are closed and are not responding to emails or texts. Looks like I'll be riding my 19 again next year.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer gave me a courtesy follow up call yesterday to see if I was gonna order. I did not commit yesterday, really concerned about this whole Covid thing as news is saying the all sporting events might be canceled till 2021 and that once America returns businesses back to normal that we could see a 2nd wave that could start in November and last thru March. Well, if that is true, my sledding season will go out the window as I have to travel to get to the snow and would have to stay in hotel or cabin.

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
My dealer will let me use the $500 as in store credit in the fall if I back out. Figured might as well get one on order they way I want it. I need a new helmet anyways regardless if riding the 2017 ,2019, or 2021 sled

1 - 6 of 6 Posts