Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a very light dusting of snow overnight. Less than two months to go! :banana: :banana:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
899 Posts
:summer_sucks: :i_need_snow:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I saw flurries today as I went through the White Mountain, I had to pick up my new gade 1000 in Dixfield Me :banana: :fluffy:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Please post current trail conditions and lodging information as soon as you get back from your ride. I'm on my way!! :luxhello:

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Mark correct me if I'm wrong but wern't you guy grooming the trails 3-4 years ago on or almost right after Thanksgiving Day weekend. I hope we get the snow fall that we had those years.I'd step off trail and the snow would be half-way up my stomach, my dad would have to give me a lift to get me out of the stuff in the ditches.

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by KappDye02@Oct 21 2005, 12:34 PM
Mark correct me if I'm wrong but wern't you guy grooming the trails 3-4 years ago on or almost right after Thanksgiving Day weekend. I hope we get the snow fall that we had those years.I'd step off trail and the snow would be half-way up my stomach, my dad would have to give me a lift to get me out of the stuff in the ditches.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=945397
[/quote]
There may have been a year when packing was being done before opening day (December 15th) but never any grooming. It is very rare to have enough snow to groom before Christmas.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Earliest I have ridden (not legally) out of Twin was like Dec 13th. That was like 3 years ago and there was enough snow for them to pack it down... Railbeds still had gates closed so you could not use them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
bring it on we need it this yr for sure i need to ride :div20:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi All,

Take a look at the web cams. It is getting white in Pittsburg, NH. :banana:

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: