Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snowing pretty good here in NE Vermont.. about 2" so far. Hoping it will be enough for a last ride tomorrow.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Berlin,NH area is predicting 4 to 8 inches
one last ride tomorrow

·
Registered
575 Posts
All of our snow melted her in enfield NH and they closed of the railroad bed... we have about 4 inches right now but all i can do is stare at it, if I was doin 90 the whole way i could make it across the lake to the railroad bed, but its open all around the sides and i can't get enough speed to cross it... o well

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,200 Posts
Have snow go for it, we have been boned here the whole winter in the midwest. :(

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally posted by ryan001@Mar 30 2003, 06:02 PM
We are supposed to get 30-40cm tonight!
so...ryan...thats about what 1/2 a inch of snow?? haha :lol: :lol: is it like a billion CM that eqaul an inch? haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, we ended up with only about 3" here.. :( I don't think it's enough to ride on. :( :( :(
Looks like I'm finished at 8300 miles for the winter :unsure:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Right now we are getting a little snow up here in Thunder Bay. Still will be able to ride the lakes and northern bush roads up here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gonna try one last ride tomorrow.. i'll post some pics tomorrow night.
:lol: :lol: :lol: B) B) B)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rob, we are going to Mt. Tremblanc park on Tues. I went up there today and there is still about three feet in the forest and a base of about 15 inches on the trail. The camping roads are mostly covered with trees so they keep the snow on them for quite a while. There are about 300kms of roads up there but the fuel is scarce. We might go back on Thurs. or Saturday if we can get more guys and if the conditions are good. Below 32f every night this week so it should be good 'til Sat. Also, there will be nobody checking for trail passes so do not worry about it. If they don't groom I have no guilt for no pass. I will post on Tues. pm as to the exact conditions. BTW-the park is about 1.25hrs from Montreal.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts