Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so it just stopped snowing here.....we have at least 1 foot of fresh powder in wasaga beach!!!!!!! Hows the snow elsewhere?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Got about a foot and a half in Mt forest. Nice powdery stuff to play in till the trails open.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Now that we have all that snow we need 1 day of mild weather ( around +1 ) to compress the powder and give us a base. There's nothing under that foot of snow so even if the trails open up they'll be chewed up like mad. Lets hope this is the offical opening of most of the trails in southern and central ontario

·
Registered
527 Posts
i could care less about a warm up trails will pack just fine with cold weather and a groomer. also if you really care about the condition of the base your not a true sledder

·
Registered
853 Posts
Six Mile lake is all Powder brother, head up and have fun be careful if you venture out on the ice, stick to the main ice trail the club hasn't staked it yet . If you don't know don't go. I'd think you'll find we'll be opening trails this weekend at least limited need swamps to get more cold into them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Six Mile lake is all Powder brother, head up and have fun be careful if you venture out on the ice, stick to the main ice trail the club hasn't staked it yet . If you don't know don't go. I'd think you'll find we'll be opening trails this weekend at least limited need swamps to get more cold into them.[/b]
Thanks Yukon, you made my day. Been on the lake all my life, so know where to stay away from.
May have to develop a cough Friday morning.....

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks Yukon, you made my day. Been on the lake all my life, so know where to stay away from.
May have to develop a cough Friday morning.....[/b]
Yeah if you know six mile I say giver brother, I'd say things are looking pretty sweet come time for The Pet /Hcs forum rides planned maybe we'll see you out for one of the rides . Pm me if you ever want to hook up for a Rip.

·
Registered
256 Posts
i could care less about a warm up trails will pack just fine with cold weather and a groomer. also if you really care about the condition of the base your not a true sledder[/b]
I guess when your young and care free about things you dont mind spending money on your toys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts