Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish this storm packed some wallop, and no rain.

·
Registered
142 Posts
There makeing a big deal about it, but as far as i know, were not gonna get much in southern nh. It will be good for pittsburg and points north though

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
For what it is worth, a little snow will just be icing on the cake.

Last night I headed out of Clough State Park with two buddies, fast riders that don't like to stop much. The park was groomed pancake flat with not a single bare spot. We left and headed north over Drew lake and then Stumpfield and past the dam to Henniker. From my house (which is on the other side of Clough State Park) to the Mobil in Henniker was a 25 minute trip, and everything in Henniker was groomed. From there we turned around and headed back towards the dam then headed north through Contoocook- all groomed flat as a panacake, even the rail trail. Took a left near town to head towards the Warner trails- groomed perfect. Over the suspention bridge and the trails once again were flat as a pancake.

We put on almost 80 miles last night in less than 3 1/2 hours. The trails in this area are as good as I have seen them in 3 years. As long as it gets cold tonight, the riding in the central part of the state will be CHERRY all this weekend.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts