Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
New report as of Friday night, 2-4 Saturday night, 2-4 sunday night, and 3-5 Monday Morning. That coulpled with a Bears victory, this winter may still be a Success. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

·
Registered
72 Posts
The worst part is seeing the I&M out your back door and watching people jog down it between Xmas and New Years. :bye:

I'm hopeful, but not too much, it just depresses me when we don't get it.

I will as always give updates on how the I&M looks out here during the snow fall. It usually falls in between crappy and shitty though, with a slight amount of "you've got to be kidding me".

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
it seens like the weather man needs to start doing a look out the window forcast
on tuesday thay were calling for 8-10 by today its down to 2-4 noaa is saying 4-6 WTF

i need to move WEST thay have fukin snow AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
The worst part is seeing the I&M out your back door and watching people jog down it between Xmas and New Years. :bye:

I'm hopeful, but not too much, it just depresses me when we don't get it.

I will as always give updates on how the I&M looks out here during the snow fall. It usually falls in between crappy and shitty though, with a slight amount of "you've got to be kidding me".[/b]
Yepper! I hate it too! This was Dec1 snow fall. Don't worry it will come!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts