1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
not enough for most of us

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
i dont think i read, i just looked at it, at leat 8 inches of wet stuff, if it is fluff, that would be gay (im talking for trail condition wise)
wet snow sticks, fluff blows

·
Registered
671 Posts
I WOULD EVEN TAKE THE FLUFF SNOW,THE LAWN IS GETTING PRETTY TRASHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
:smilielol: :smilielol: mine is too!!

·
Registered
6,455 Posts
i dont think i read, i just looked at it, at leat 8 inches of wet stuff, if it is fluff, that would be gay (im talking for trail condition wise)
wet snow sticks, fluff blows[/b]
Anything is better than nothing.

what does everyone in wisconsin have against powder[/b]
Powder doesnt stick to the trails. If you get 3" of fluffy snow after about 5 sleds go by its all pretty much gone. Also, its hard for the groomer to pack down powdery snow because instead of packing it just kinda blows around.
I personally could care less either way. Any kinda snow is better than no snow, or even worse, rain...:dunno:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I'm hoping, but I'll believe it when I see it. This is getting rediculous. I had over 500+ miles on by this time last year, this year 65 so far.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
We are suppose to have some snow this week and the temps have finally dropped. I am so fudgeing pissed now.... I look today and it says its going to snow a bit tonight and then tomorrow it will warm up to 40's again and rain! WTF!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I cant take this shucks anymore! And I hear the asshole meteorologist saying how LUCKY we are to have such mild weather in January, I would like to take that weather map and shove it up his ass!!! See how lucky he feels then!!!

Sorry... I just had to rant a bit......

·
Registered
18 Posts
We are suppose to have some snow this week and the temps have finally dropped. I am so fudgeing pissed now.... I look today and it says its going to snow a bit tonight and then tomorrow it will warm up to 40's again and rain! WTF!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I cant take this shucks anymore! And I hear the asshole meteorologist saying how LUCKY we are to have such mild weather in January, I would like to take that weather map and shove it up his ass!!! See how lucky he feels then!!!
Sorry... I just had to rant a bit......[/b]

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

I'm with you brother. All these people that are starting to complain that its getting cold...........What do they expect.......its winter in Wisconsin! All these people that want warmer weather should move south! :wut60:

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love the powder,

The deeper the better, fortunately I live up here and I know of a few places that never see a track all year, usually by mid January it is 2 feet deep or better. One place is a little over 200 acres, some open and some woods but all fun. The funny thing is that the marked trail is within 100 feet of it, If some people would just slow down and enjoy the scenery they would be able to spot these play areas. I do agree with Octane though, you got to have a base, but the beauty of living here is that no matter what the snow is like I have the privellage of being the first one down everything I ride for at least one day of the season. How cool is that.

DS

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
i dont have any problem with fluff, but we need the heavy wet shucks first to get are trails open, if it was 4 feet of fluff then we would be good, we can get as much fluff after the trails around here get a good base

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
ok weather people said 5-12 inches on sunday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.