Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a little excited i woke up this morning and there was a little snow on the grown in a few places and theres the odd snow flake every few seconds!!! i hope this turns into alot of snow !!!!! :snowfall:

Is anyone getting snow in other places?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:banana: We got about 3 or 5in....... :fluffy: I waS OUT 4 a couble off runs in the fleids, :div20:[/b]
There is a Snow squall warning issued now, for Inverness and Victoria County. Up to 25 cm, hopefully we will get some of that on top of what we got now. :fluffy:

·
Registered
435 Posts
That looks like possible 40cms. Lets hope there right this time.

Inverness County - south of Mabou
Inverness County - Mabou and north
Victoria County.
Snow squall warning in effect.
Tonight..Cloudy. Flurries this evening. Flurries at times heavy and
snow squalls beginning overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind
northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
Thursday..Flurries at times heavy and snow squalls. Local amount 10
to 20 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2.
Thursday night..Flurries at times heavy and snow squalls. Local
amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 8.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
There is a Snow squall warning issued now, for Inverness and Victoria County. Up to 25 cm, hopefully we will get some of that on top of what we got now. :fluffy:[/b]
:banana: It looks like we are going to get BIG one :fluffy: ,............ :fluffy: The weather glass say we are,,,,,,,,,, :div20: :beerchug:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
Text Forecast from Environment Canada
Baddeck: Issued 4.00 PM AST Wednesday 27 December 2006
Snow squall warning in effect.
Tonight Cloudy. Flurries this evening. Flurries at times heavy and snow squalls beginning overnight. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 3.
Thursday Flurries at times heavy and snow squalls. Local amount 10 to 20 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2. Thursday night Flurries at times heavy and snow squalls. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 8.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. High minus 5.
Saturday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 7. High minus 2.
Sunday Flurries. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 3.

:beerchug:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Well...I don t know about anyone else but I ll be at Hunters Mountain Road saturday for a run.....time TBA ...anyone up for a run?

I posted this back in Nov. and about 12 or so guys showed up.Lets see how many we get this time.So come on you hard core sleders lets all meet up for some fun.....hell knows we all waited long enough for it.

Just look for the Big Red Dodge...... :ylsuper: :revs_rule: :snowfall: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well...I don t know about anyone else but I ll be at Hunters Mountain Road saturday for a run.....time TBA ...anyone up for a run?

I posted this back in Nov. and about 12 or so guys showed up.Lets see how many we get this time.So come on you hard core sleders lets all meet up for some fun.....hell knows we all waited long enough for it.

Just look for the Big Red Dodge...... :ylsuper: :revs_rule: :snowfall: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]
hay ark i am from truro and want to get out for a run pm me and i will give you my number to see what time you are leaving and maybe we can meet up and follow you up. i might have 3 guys that want to go. i can take 3 sleds as long as the chev will haul them lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well its about time.Thanks fellas for the heads up on the possible snow. I haul B-trains and their not as much fun in the snow as my old poo is. :smilielol:
As far as i'm concerned we're 3 feet behind on our snow base already! :div20:
LET IT SNOW !! :banana:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts