Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, I'd bet those would slow you down!

I'd bet it would be the end of darting too.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Rob would know...thats for sure !

BTW, Im not sure its very effective for you to have the huge fonts on the board here.
They are a little too much in my lame ass opinion. :shocked:

Best of luck as a HCS Advertiser. Its the best sled site there is.

Mark

·
Registered
987 Posts
from looking at the design I still cant really figure out how they would SELF SHARPEN and wear any diff. then any other carbide - stop darting yes-hone NO- at least with the bergstrom triples you can see how they'd hone and last longer. Any one explain how these SELF HONE??

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
from looking at the design I still cant really figure out how they would SELF SHARPEN and wear any diff. then any other carbide - stop darting yes-hone NO- at least with the bergstrom triples you can see how they'd hone and last longer. Any one explain how these SELF HONE??[/b]
Hello MaineSled

[attachment=297416:7.gif]

·
Registered
50 Posts
It looks to me like the harder carbide in the center is supposed to wear slower than the outer metal so there is always more carbide sticking out. I guess if you run a lot of roads it might work OK. Hit a lot of rocks like I seem to have been the last couple years and I am not sure what good it will do.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It looks to me like the harder carbide in the center is supposed to wear slower than the outer metal so there is always more carbide sticking out. I guess if you run a lot of roads it might work OK. Hit a lot of rocks like I seem to have been the last couple years and I am not sure what good it will do.[/b]
Relais 540

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Helluva concept. Id bet they work. Especially if theyre "Rob Tested".

Can you give me a pair to demo ? I'd be happy to post my results. :yes:

Just kidding with you relais. Down here we call it ball busting. :cool:

Hope you sell a bunch of them.

Mark

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Helluva concept. Id bet they work. Especially if theyre "Rob Tested".

Can you give me a pair to demo ? I'd be happy to post my results. :yes:
Just kidding with you relais. Down here we call it ball busting. :cool:

Hope you sell a bunch of them.

Mark[/b]
Relais 540

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.