Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all love to ride. Could everyone please post the snow totals in their areas. Today and tonight we are forcasted to receive upto 4 inches here in NE Iowa (Waverly) Lets travel to where the best snow is!

Thank You!

[email protected]

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I live about 30 minutes east of St. Paul and we got about 8" of VERY heavy wet snow. I think they will groom the trails. They got up to 15" half hour north of here. Yippe!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cat S.

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
no snow here ( cape cod ) 43 degrees out today and its supposed to hit 50 tomorrow. We have to drive 300 miles to go riding, not too bad

·
Registered
209 Posts
The snow settled here the past couple of days so there is about 40 to 60 inches on the ground , about waist deep where i was yesterday . We have had over 200 inches fall so far this year on tug hill . the riding is fantastic . :D

·
Registered
251 Posts
East Troy Wi. we have just over the grass,under 1 tree on the north side of the house. (this suck's) :angry:
I heard that the UP had good snow this weekend but had so mutch traffic that the groomers had a hard time keeping the trails smooth. That could change this week, Its snowing now up there.

·
Registered
161 Posts
2 to 4 feet on the ground here in central VT, Trails hard and fast after the latest cold snap (the month of January). Best early season in years. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Over here in Western mass we have about 2 1/2 feet, locally heavier amounts, making for some excellent riding!! :D To bad the ZR 440 has had so many problems :angry:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Originally posted by Wicked King+Feb 3 2003, 02:29 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CCC Sniper
@Feb 3 2003, 02:04 PM
to cold to ride :(
:blink: :huh: :blink: :huh: :blink: :huh:
You gotta be shitting me! :lol:[/b]
nope, at -35C plus wind = no way in hell, i could dress for it but the machine is ROUGH, suspension etc.... not worth it

plus -35C + windchill X 100 mile an hour = screw that

·
Registered
622 Posts
Northern suburbs of Minneapolis, we got about 9 or ten inches of absolutely positively wet snow last night.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts