Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the concerns about deliveries, hopefully everyone will get excited about the fact that there is snow!! Utah had to rescue 87 marathon runners due to blizzard conditions with a snow dump of 12 - 18 inches, luckily all runners rescued, many by Doo’s. And today Wyoming to get a foot of snow! Lets hope this is sign of what is to come! Lets get excited!!!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Woohoo!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Typical runners. Slowed down by a foot of snow.... slow enough its a slow walk.... I'm a runner. I will stop and wait to be rescued. I'm Confused what to do . Seriously ????

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
195 Posts
They've shut down mountains in the past. Only chained vehicles. I've had friends say they made it hthere from Ontario. Then let minivans from Ontario with all season tires go thru.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Wussies LOL

I miss the snow dance icon😞

·
Registered
G4 Freeride 137 850 & Pro RMK 163 800
213 Posts
All kinds of snow out west. 6”-14” expected in the black hills of South Dakota starting in the morning.
World Ecoregion Map Product Rectangle

·
Vendor
10,553 Posts
when it snow's early in the west nobody east of them gets snow. proven fact. and the winter outlook isn't very good. warmer then normal pretty much like last year? hope not but that's what the experts say. but it is fact if the west gets early snow or a lot of snow the middle and east of the country doesn't.

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
when it snow's early in the west nobody east of them gets snow. proven fact. and the winter outlook isn't very good. warmer then normal pretty much like last year? hope not but that's what the experts say. but it is fact if the west gets early snow or a lot of snow the middle and east of the country doesn't.
Rick I never figured you as a "glass half full" kinda guy. Let's be positive here!
Never is a long time....

We all will ride. I plan on enjoying whatever riding I get to do.

Reactions: Sledtuner360

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
They cant even accurately predict precipitation out a few days in the midwest. Weather apps are more about advertisement and making money then actually predicting weather. Any way, MI had a poor last couple winters, seems like we’re do.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I sure hope you are wrong, but then again, I have always had this saying about fishin and unfortunately for me, it always seems to hold true: on a fishin trip, if I catch a fish on the first cast, that will be the only fish I catch on the whole trip. It has happened countless times. However, I do not want to think you are correct about the snow. I wish lots of white stuff across the entire world!!!

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,179 Posts
Put the Rock Skis on and get after again I guess. It's a yearly ritual

1 - 15 of 15 Posts