Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...? How much did everybody get last night?... will this area get any snowsqualls/lake effect snow today tonight?... will groomers be going out do you think?

time to get rockin' and make the best effort with what we got I'm thinkin'... no more waiting!!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Well...? How much did everybody get last night?... will this area get any snowsqualls/lake effect snow today tonight?... will groomers be going out do you think?

time to get rockin' and make the best effort with what we got I'm thinkin'... no more waiting!!![/b]
Hm at my house in the bay I got about 2 CM max of snow?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
that's not the news I was looking for token... I was told that North Bay has actually moved a groomer...[/b]
Highly doubtful. I regret buying my OFSC pass in north bay because the lazy ass's dont move anything.

The clubs up north on the other hand... :)

I give up though, I like sledding to much to not go, and considering I might be looking at doing jail time in march I am going to go as much as I can.

·
Registered
12,705 Posts
Highly doubtful. I regret buying my OFSC pass in north bay because the lazy ass's dont move anything.

The clubs up north on the other hand... :)

I give up though, I like sledding to much to not go, and considering I might be looking at doing jail time in march I am going to go as much as I can.[/b]
Are you a friend of sleddyeddy’s? :biggrin:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Token........I'm considering driving up Sunday and leaving from Trout lake and heading north towards either New Liskeard or thru Temiscaming. I heard North bay has only gotten a couple of inches of new snow? Do you think it is possible and have you seen any groomers north of McCoy's?

info would be greatly appreciated,

the dawg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Past sunday north of north bay significant sized washouts on A trail slow going base was good a few rocks. Going to trailor to New Liskeard tomorrow. Good ride to Bonfield from NB today, Bonfield groomed today, all that did was kick up rocks....NEED snow. Lakes OK

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Past sunday north of north bay significant sized washouts on A trail slow going base was good a few rocks. Going to trailor to New Liskeard tomorrow. Good ride to Bonfield from NB today, Bonfield groomed today, all that did was kick up rocks....NEED snow. Lakes OK[/b]
What trail to bonfield?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Past sunday north of north bay significant sized washouts on A trail slow going base was good a few rocks. Going to trailor to New Liskeard tomorrow. Good ride to Bonfield from NB today, Bonfield groomed today, all that did was kick up rocks....NEED snow. Lakes OK[/b]
how about Redbridge area?

is Lake Nosbonsing staked?

are trails decent except for the odd rock? Secondary trails?

·
Registered
12 Posts

time to get rockin' and make the best effort with what we got I'm thinkin'... no more waiting!!![/b]
Hey 2 litre why don't you face it - the trails are going to be pure shit in the North Bay area. Have fun!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tried to get Redbridge via Turtle Lake from Bonfield yesterday Open water on Turtle had to backtrack. Trials north of redbridge OK. Great trip in Earlton area today GREAT trails... yet "limited" on OFSC site???

·
Registered
218 Posts
Tried to get Redbridge via Turtle Lake from Bonfield yesterday Open water on Turtle had to backtrack. Trials north of redbridge OK. Great trip in Earlton area today GREAT trails... yet "limited" on OFSC site???[/b]

How are the trails from callendar area up to new liskerd??? I am heading up there on thurdays for a couple of days and havent ridden that section before, need some help of what trials to take and where to stay away from. We are haeding out for 4 days.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts