Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NorthEast Margaree

Today: Cloudy with sunny periods. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 3.

Tonight: A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 this evening then becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Tuesday: Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the day changing to rain in the evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 1.

Wednesday: Periods of snow. Low minus 1. High zero.

Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 3. Friday: A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,320 Posts
Unless your located in Western PEI, or Central and Northern NB you can forget about getting any snow right now.[/b]

Yeah,,that warning lasted all of two hours,, it's over now I think we came out of it with 2cm,, another screwed up year :frech32: ,,,R2R
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,021 Posts
:banana: I just came in from havin a few drives around the yard, :fluffy: .............There is about 5 cim,or better :div20: Had to go 4 a drive.[/b]
Atleast you got to go for a little drive :div20: , hopefully it will keep sowing all night and not turn to rain. :beerchug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
North East Margaree:

Issued 5.00 AM AST Wednesday 27 December 2006

Today Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or drizzle early this morning. 60 percent chance of flurries this afternoon. Wind northeast 30 km/h becoming north 30 this morning. Temperature steady near zero. Tonight Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Flurries at times heavy beginning overnight. Local amount 5cm Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 3.

Thursday Flurries at times heavy ending late in the morning then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 2.

Friday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 8. High minus 5.

Saturday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Windy. Low minus 7. High minus 2. Sunday Flurries. Windy. Low minus 6. High minus 3.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top