Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=276451:snow.jpg]
Just enough to get our hopes up and have that bit*h mother nature pound it back down!!!

·
Registered
552 Posts
wtf? the weathermen call for 6-10" the other night we get nothing. last night they called for all rain, and i wake up and we have about 3-4" laying on the ground. i wish these weathermen had to somewhat accountable for their bs.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like 40's again in the 15 day for Lowville for the end of the first week of the new year. Not looking good. The Farmers almanac doesn't say much good until Feb. and March Maybe its going to be right.

I remember buying my sled the last days of Feb. with a mediocre winter back in 01 then it let loose and I think we rode right into April in the Finger Lakes and had to deal with them plowing seasonal roads on the 15th. So you never know. In the month of march and early april I put 700 miles on that sled. :) It will come you just have to ride when it does dont hold out for Ideal conditions or the sled may sit in the barn for another whole year.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Damboyz you hittin the crack pipe again? I hope your right but i'm losing faith very quickly. If it's gonna be like this bring on Spring/Summer so I can get the boat out. You at work today?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It was great but not White. R U bored because I could put you to work. Actually going to put a buddy's sled together and could use some Moral Support. In Cato. Kinda tough to work on sleds knowing that there is no good outlook yet.

·
Registered
552 Posts
well sometime this morning i'm going to go out and tear my and the neighbor's yard up with the sled. better take advantage of this little pisser of a snow storm we had. after that i believe i'm going to resume finishing the basement.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.