Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Arctic Cat ZR 6000 RR
626 Posts
I think my Christmas wish is coming true...

From noaa.org:
Monday Night: Periods of rain and snow, mainly after 1am. Low around 27. South wind 7 to 9 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday: Periods of rain, snow and sleet, becoming all snow after noon. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 34. East wind between 5 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Tuesday Night: Periods of snow, mainly before 1am. Low around 21. North wind 5 to 8 mph increasing to between 13 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Wednesday: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Thursday: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Thursday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Friday: A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday: A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

It's mostly a "chance" for snow showers, but I'll take it!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
6 inchs isnt going to help out much
but its a start[/b]
Exactly. No real frost in ground, and the water will be flowing, so open water bars. Without a seriouse patern change soon, looks like the first half of january will be gone too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.