1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Any updates from the guys up there??

Thanks!

Ryan[/b]
Ryan,

Spoke to a bud there yesterday....they got about 10cm...3-4 inched mon nite. A little dusting yesterday. Mon's snow fell on wet grass or mud...zero base. The good news is that temps were supposed to hit -20 or so last night and stay there except for tomorrow when it is supposed to reach a high of 0. As is the case everywhere more snow and steady cold temps are needed before anything is rideable.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Ryan,

Spoke to a bud there yesterday....they got about 10cm...3-4 inched mon nite. A little dusting yesterday. Mon's snow fell on wet grass or mud...zero base. The good news is that temps were supposed to hit -20 or so last night and stay there except for tomorrow when it is supposed to reach a high of 0. As is the case everywhere more snow and steady cold temps are needed before anything is rideable.[/b]
Thank you very much for the update. Good news around here is Michigan is finally getting some snow. Be safe out there guys!

Ryan

·
Registered
190 Posts
Any better news yet guys? Did you get any snow this weekend?[/b]
Ryan,

Should get a good through the day today. I was in Maniwaki and Mt Laurier over the weekend. Didn't get to Val D'or.....really not much snow anywhere yet....certainly not worth trailing up there yet...might all change today. Put some miles on but just ran the railway beds. If we get the 4-5 inches thay are forcasting there s/b something to work with. Most of the lakes and creeks (slow moving) seem to be freezing up pretty good.

Gowser

·
Registered
652 Posts
Updates are very appreciated! :thumbsup: We would like to saddlebag from Maniwaki on either the last week of January (not looking good) or the first week of Feb. These updates help keep me sane!!! If there isn't enough snow, not much you can do about it. There is no arguing with Mother Nature!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Updates are very appreciated! :thumbsup: We would like to saddlebag from Maniwaki on either the last week of January (not looking good) or the first week of Feb. These updates help keep me sane!!! If there isn't enough snow, not much you can do about it. There is no arguing with Mother Nature![/b]
I am in the same boat as you. We stay our first night at my buddies cottage in Angliers, after that it is a week of Hotel to Hotel.

We are not going until the middle of Feb. though, keep crossing your carbides for snow! :frantics: :frantics:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts