Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can't understand why no one will respond to you. I know there are members from that area. The snow must be good or they would say it wasn't. I am headed up christmas night and would like an update as well. I hope someone would be nice enough to help us

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
johndee will not update for awhile heard he went to chicago to see family
thats why i'm trying to get feed back off here
want to be in munising on the 26th

F

·
0 Posts
all i know is we got quite a bit of snow here in calumet should be good to ride all the way till ontonogon too!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
i heard the wether tonight and tonight the that area is 6-8 and according to an earlier post they were to get 8-12 tuesday so woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

F

·
0 Posts
Actually it was raining today and the 8-12 we didnt get a inch it is weird 20 degrees and rain, but it changed and its snowing really good now!!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
hey theres a lot of snow around wolf inn which is just north of newberry. Head up there and youll see the most snow in the up right now. we rode all weekend and as we were leaving it was snowing like all get out. When we left Redz wolf inn there was 6 inches of snow on our sleds.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fireman...I just talked to someone in bergland and they said it is not snowing and trail conditions are poor. Where are you in relation to bergland? Dying without snow!!! Any help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
772 Posts
fire man lives in Calumet...which is about 80 miles up the up from Ontonogon which is straight above pretty much to the shore of superior from berglund...the snow band for the most looks to be from ontonagon to houghton..all the way up the UP keeweenaw...(spelling) pininsula..(spelling) haha i murdered that one!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
thank you for that site it tell you what youy want and the trails are all poor however they were under a winter stormwarning as of yesterday at 3:30

F

·
0 Posts
Well any of you's who are coming up, anywhere from ontonogon up to calumet we have got alot of snow last night should be good riding!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
fellas we got over a foot of snow last night here at the wolf inn, just north of newberry. it took me over two hours to plow. Come on up to the wolf guys theres more snow here than anywhere else im sure. we have lodging if you dont have anywhere to stay

1 - 20 of 38 Posts