Hardcore Sledder banner

snow in the u.p.

1949 37
just looking for a update, munising area
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can't understand why no one will respond to you. I know there are members from that area. The snow must be good or they would say it wasn't. I am headed up christmas night and would like an update as well. I hope someone would be nice enough to help us

G

·
Actually it was raining today and the 8-12 we didnt get a inch it is weird 20 degrees and rain, but it changed and its snowing really good now!!!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
hey theres a lot of snow around wolf inn which is just north of newberry. Head up there and youll see the most snow in the up right now. we rode all weekend and as we were leaving it was snowing like all get out. When we left Redz wolf inn there was 6 inches of snow on our sleds.

·
Registered
728 Posts
fire man lives in Calumet...which is about 80 miles up the up from Ontonogon which is straight above pretty much to the shore of superior from berglund...the snow band for the most looks to be from ontonagon to houghton..all the way up the UP keeweenaw...(spelling) pininsula..(spelling) haha i murdered that one!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.