Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted the Groomer in Tide Head, near Campbellton. I am told they started grooming the Restigouche Snowmobile club trails today. Dont know how much they were able to do, but I am going out tommorrow and will try and post Wed nite or Thur morning

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was out for the day in the Campbellton area. The groomer was working in tide Head building snow ramps onto roads as the trail has been changed a bit. The only part of the trail that was groomed was in Tide Head. We were also in the area of Island Lake and there was nothing groomed there. In some areas where the trail is on the hydro line the snow is scarce, because of blowing . I was able to get to HoJo in Campbellton. As you go along the waterfront in front of the Civic Center there is a set of tracks. Be careful as there is a light snow cover over them. There is enough snow along the railbed at The Restigouche Snowmobile Club and west. Be very careful as the is ice under the snow. This info is as of Wednesday. If I learn of any grooming I will post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.