Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ground i still pretty frozen up there, also the small lakes had 6 inches on New years Eve, I was running one of the lakes, we test drilled it everywhere. But you are right, I hope hte ground has not thawed too much with this rain and warm weather.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I only see showers or flurries in the forecast so I'm not too optimistic. Still looks like a few weeks out yet, even in Bancroft. I was there all last week, the ground was frozen and the lakes were setting up but these warm temps aren't doing it any good.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I called the Marina's at both ends of Weslemkoon and there still 2" of ice in the north and south ends.
I was hoping to get there in the aluminum boat this w/end. Can't win

Cheers

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Don't hold your breath, these ass clowns have said this about 10 times this winter already.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I called the Marina's at both ends of Weslemkoon and there still 2" of ice in the north and south ends.

Cheers[/b]
Tinker, you just need a 40 hp on that 14 ft aluminumand when you hit the ice close to shore, pull up on the motor. Should be slide across the ice to the cottage.

·
Registered
6,119 Posts

Cheers[/b]

Now here's an easy mod that'll get you to the cottage year round Mike ........sledding and boating mixed into one :div20:

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Unfortunately the wife didn't think this was as impressive as I did. She just ran out the door and headed for Port.
Maybe she's afraid I'll polish the damn thing, who can tell.

Still 12 frigin degrees at 6 PM, the lake might just be open tomorrow.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Still 12 frigin degrees at 6 PM, the lake might just be open tomorrow.
Cheers[/b]
Scog can't still have ice on it?

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Well, I'm off to the cottage for the night. Will take some pics of the depressing conditions of this spring so far.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.