Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling for snow all week for NW lower. Thinking about doing something. ANyone else?

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ray i'll give you a call sometime tommorrow. I will know better what is going on by then. I am waiting for some last minute updates on conditions. Right now it is snowing but the ground is still soft.

G

·
Give me a call. Ray 708-987-8855.[/b]

the PHONES RINGIN BEEAATCH......PICK IT UP........GAME ON......WE RIDE..........ride till 2:00 am ....sleep 40 winks and at work by 6:00am......hell ya.....count me in

·
Registered
178 Posts
Let me know when it good enough to ride and i,ll meet you guys up there. Or i could pick somebody up on my way up if its not to far out of the way.765 628 2493 RANDY I COME UP 31 THRU SOUTHBEND WHEN I GO TO NILES , I check this board several times a day as i,m currently unemployed

G

·
Let me know when it good enough to ride and i,ll meet you guys up there. Or i could pick somebody up on my way up if its not to far out of the way.765 628 2493 RANDY[/b]

your in.......NITROSLEDS is in the thick of it i hope.......hope he call soon......he's GD AWOL :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

714 Posts
Keep the board updated as the when/where, maybe a couple different groups can meet up...I've only got 1 sled on my 2 place...still waiting on my renewal registration, suppose to be here tomorrow, if not, you'll all probably see me in the news looking like a "third world man croutching on the lawn" at the DNR building in Indy.

·
Registered
Switchback Assault 800
948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, I just talked to my contact up north and it still doesnt look that great. They got some snow but ground is still soft and warm temps tommorrow may weaken the base. I think i may wait until next weekend for some better conditions. As bad as i want to ride i dont want to waste a trip. If anybody is in let me know, i will probably be looking for a place to reserve around Mancelona or Gaylord

·
Registered
508 Posts
I am still waiting myself, heard the same thing. I can get 3 121" sleds in my enclosed trailer. We have a warm up then cool down this weekend. I may head up north somewhere during next week, depending on mudder nature

G

·
i'll try to keep ya posted......i'm checkin on a close place right now....we are still aimin to go tonite for a few hours

·
Registered
508 Posts
hmm, getting?? I am already there. Pretty sad when you get more miles on the bikes then sleds in dec and Jan. Sheeze, I only take the bikes out when there is no salt on the roads.

G

·
where were you planning to go tonight??[/b]

GALIEN is the game plan but it does not look good......so now we lookin at just goin far enough then stoppin....looks like around CADILLAC :dunno: there is one more on the way though on radar now.....still waitin....if it doesn't come soon though :russian_roulette:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.