Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
It varies a lot. I'm between Mesick and Copemish. We have about 5 inches of powder[/b]
That's not good with all the gravel on the RR Grade. Will blow right off and then your clanking and sparking :banghead: I sure do miss the old trail route around there from Copmish to T-Ville.

I haven't received my Karlin report yet? My buddy must be busy :dunno:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Snowing like a bastard in Dublin right now. Probably 6 in minimum. More on the way. I would say at least this much @ LPL. I saw an orange Crossfire @ Wellston Hardware at 6:00 pm this evening getting gas! Followed the tracks on the back way home on Peacock Rd. near Dublin. No base yet but I will admit to blowing holeshots all morning in my yard with my 4 yr. old daughter before she went to school! I will post some pics soon. I am glad that I did not rake my leaves this year, they make a good enough base for yard rips! FWIW absolutely NO ice on Cadillac or Mitchell or any lake around except for Sauble #1. They got ice today. Nothing else around that I know of.

·
Registered
715 Posts
NO ice on Cadillac or Mitchell or any lake around except for Sauble #1. They got ice today. Nothing else around that I know of.[/b]

Come on, how can you say that, there is at least 100' of ice on the nw shore of Lake Caddy! and it only jan 9! LOL

BRING IT ON OLD MAN WINTER!!!

D

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Junky! Will you pm me or post the conditions by the weekend? I'm looking to ride, as i hanen't yet this season, and have a place right behind the Copemish Lounge. Thanks, Ron[/b]

I'll keep you posted. The snow over night didn't really amount to much.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts