Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This, I feel should be a warranty item. The snow flap gats sucked into the tunnel. It sucks in even on the lake with no snow bank jumping. The last thing you need is the cat name all chewed up. The best advertising for your sled is the flap, because everyone not riding one is following you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Some people are cutting the bottom 2 inch of the flap off. Sounds easy enough, but is there a reason for the extra . I heated the bottom of mine up and bent it up seems to work fine. :)

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Made a strap from one of the extra straps that came with the cover. But the flap was already chewed up. Think it should be covered. I won't cut it because of the riders behind me.

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
There is a new flap out. The flap on the F6 is much stiffer plastic and is ribbed across the top and does not bend in

I have a fix for the flap problem. PM me for details

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Our F7 sucked the flap on to the track at 30 mph. I was riding behind it when it happened (twice in a half hour). 2 minutes later the engine overheated. I would think that A/C would come up with some kind of fix. The end results could be a blown motor. A flap is just a little cheaper and less time consuming to replace than an engine. Even if they made some sort of bracket to bolt under the original flap, would be a cheap fix. Love the sled though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tigger

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Get a flap from the F6, Then it won't happen, Or you can do what I did and never have the problem again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts