Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My snow flap is fine but I've seen others shredded

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also lost a screw that holds the flap on before it was shredded.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
had a strap put on mine to prevent it being sucked in ...heard about all of the problems so i bought an extra snowflap just in case...won't be needing that anymore if someone would like to buy it from me...its black with the red and yellow arctic cat on the back email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
171 Posts
mine is junked but i will let it go for the rest of the year. then i will buy a new one and but one of those metal things behind it so i don't have to put on an ugly strap

·
Registered
237 Posts
I never had any prob with mine. I cut it last night
for the rev kit. I did not want to put on the black
one that came with the kit.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Mine is fine, I rode about 100 miles with the Stock black one, then I replaced it with a ORANGE one, which strangly seems to stick back further :blink: and isn't prone to sucking in.

My buddy has a F7 as well, and had his sucked in within the first 125 miles he rode it. It hasnt happened again, but we'll keep an eye on it. When I was out riding 2 wks ago, I came across a TEAM F7 in front of me who was riding (about 5 miles) with it sucked in :wacko: and didnt even know what I was referring to when I pointed it out. NEWBIES..... :blink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts