Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
I dont think there is as so many people ride with broken bumpers, I know Ive broken at least three. Ive never had a problem. people just have to stay off your butt about 10 yards. I usually got the worst as it soaks your back and butt.Finally had to brak down and put the fat ass springs on :lol2:

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Don't know that there is a law about having one or the length. I cut mine off because I kept backing up on it and chewing it up with the studs. It does suck to follow me now as I followed the wife on it after I did it...it's a snowthrower now.

·
Premium Member
1,876 Posts
I was just wondering is their a law on how long your snow flap has to be, and if their is how long does it have to be :dunno:[/b]

There doesnt seem to be an exact measurement of the snowflap... But you want to make sure that your not throwing chunks out too far behind your sled... We had a guy last winter with a 2-3 inch track throwing 3-4 inch chunks at everyone behind him... We were flagged down and caught up with the guy and gave him a warning... We were pelted in the face shields for about 2 miles... The longer that was going on the unhappier we got..

LEO's could write that violation under careless as it cause's possible injury to persons and or property.......

Most wont hassle you as long as its not a constent 20 foot rooster out the back...

Question yourself... Would it arract unwanted attention ??? Try cutting a little at a time and testing it...

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
There doesnt seem to be an exact measurement of the snowflap... But you want to make sure that your not throwing chunks out too far behind your sled... We had a guy last winter with a 2-3 inch track throwing 3-4 inch chunks at everyone behind him... We were flagged down and caught up with the guy and gave him a warning... We were pelted in the face shields for about 2 miles... The longer that was going on the unhappier we got..
LEO's could write that violation under careless as it cause's possible injury to persons and or property.......

Most wont hassle you as long as its not a constent 20 foot rooster out the back...

Question yourself... Would it arract unwanted attention ??? Try cutting a little at a time and testing it...[/b]

Remind me to keep you in front of me! :smilielol: :lol2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.